Sapphire Community Web Portal offers a comprehensive suite of services and tools for teacher, administrators, students, and families to create a true on-line community. Data is automatically transferred from Sapphire Student Information System into Sapphire Community Web Portal, saving valuable time and resources. The entire school community has access to clubs, calendars, e-mail, and message center while allowing parents to view their child’s academic folders. Access to the site requires a log-in PIN assigned by the system and a password chosen by the user. All pin numbers and passwords remain safe.
Community Web Portal Key Benefits:
- Manages communication between staff, students and parents so district staff doesn’t have to.
- One login with appropriate permission gains access to all resources. No multiple logins required, only shortcuts to information
- A versatile content management tool that can be used to publish a wide variety of information. Listings can include graphics, announcements, contact information, text areas and virtually any external file format
- The Parent login provides access to all of their children's information, even those at different schools, to view student schedules, attendance, report cards, discipline and historical achievement
- Teachers login once to view and post information for all their students and all of their classes
- Secure web messaging system enables communication with students, teachers and school administrators
- Downloadable forms, teacher recommended website links, homework and more
- Students can monitor their own academic and attendance progress and have an easy way to collaborate on class work and school projects outside of the classroom
- Online course request forms for scheduling